The term holidaymaker as mentioned below means the leader of the party or the person
the booking. It is this person who is responsible for the booking and for all members
in the party
1. Reservations will be made on receipt of a deposit of 25% of the total cost of
the stay.. This may be waived at owners discretion.
2. Payment of the balance of the total cost of the holiday booking is due eight
weeks before the date on which the stay is to begin. Failure to ensure that such
payment reaches us by this date may result in the cancellation of the holiday.
3. The information on the site has been compiled as accurately as possible at the
time of publishing the web site. However, facilities may be ALTERED and or WITHDRAWN
as deemed necessary by the management. If you have any special needs or preferences,
please discuss these fully with us.
4. The holiday maker undertakes to keep the accommodation and all fixtures, fittings
and facilities within the accommodation and on site in the same state of repair and
condition as at the commencement of their stay and also undertakes to leave them
in the same state of cleanliness and good order as when they arrived.
5. A fully refundable security deposit of €200.00 will be required for each booking.
Such deposit to be paid either in cash on arrival or can be arranged via a Paypal
deposit in advance if required. This deposit will be repaid to the holidaymaker on
completion of their stay if paid in cash. Or within seven days of completion if by
credit card. Any damages, breakages or additional cleaning costs etc will be deducted
from this deposit before refund.
6. The owners, their management or staff, will not be liable to the holiday maker,
for any injury, loss or damage to them or their property however this may be caused. It
is the holidaymaker's sole’ responsibility to ensure that adequate insurance is in
place to cover them, their entire party and possessions..
7. Management reserve the right to, (a) refuse entry to the site or to refuse to
take bookings without giving a reason; (b) ask guests behaving in an anti-social
way to vacate or leave the site immediately without recompense; (c) make changes
to the layout and specification of the accommodation as may be necessary.
8. All guests must strictly observe the safety and welfare instructions displayed
around the site. Your attention is specifically drawn to the safety notices relating
to the Swimming Pool & plunge pool particularly regarding the safety of children.
Also to those in the toilet facilities that are serviced by a septic tank.
9. The management team (or representative) are to be allowed access to the holiday
accommodation at any reasonable time.
10. The number of persons using the accommodation or site is not to exceed the maximum
number stated in the property description or indicated on any booking form.
11. If you find it necessary to cancel your holiday, this contract is legally binding
and means that in a court of law you will still be liable for the full cost of the
holiday. We therefore strongly recommend that you consider some travel or holiday
13. If you cancel your holiday, and you either have no insurance or the cover you
have does not apply to the reason for cancelling, you must still pay the full cost
of the holiday. In such cases, we will make every effort to re-let your accommodation
. If successful, a refund of monies, less your deposit, will be returned to you. If
we are unsuccessful in re-letting or re-booking, you will be liable to pay the full
cost of your cancelled holiday.
14. We reserve the right to cancel any booking already made should the property become
unavailable for some reason(s) beyond our control (storm damage for instance). A
full refund of monies would be made to the holiday maker in these circumstances but
we are under no further liability.
15. In the event of a holiday maker altering the dates for their holiday after payment
has been received, an administration charge of €10 will be payable.